These Regulations are applicable to services provided by the Administrator via the Website surferseo.com and all and subdomains, including especially https://app.surferseo.com. Therefore, these Regulations specify the types, scope and conditions for the provision of electronic services by the company under the business name SURFER LOCAL LOCAL Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław, Poland, at Plac Solny 14/3, 50-062 Wrocław, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, VI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number 0000880128 (hereinafter referred to as SURFER LOCAL LOCAL). The Regulations constitute regulations within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
n order to perform the obligation arising from art. 6 point 1) of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended), SURFER hereby informs about the special risks associated with the use of electronic services by users.
SURFER declares that it uses the necessary measures to protect its infrastructure against unauthorized actions of third parties, and therefore the threats listed below can occur only potentially, but they should be taken into account when using services provided electronically.
The basic threats associated with using the Internet include:
- malicious software, which means various types of applications or scripts that have harmful, criminal or malicious actions in relation to the user's IT system, such as viruses, worms, Trojans (Trojan horses), keyloggers, dialers;
- spyware, which means user tracking programs that collect information about the user and send it - usually without his knowledge and consent - to the author of the program;
- spam, i.e. unwanted and unsolicited electronic messages sent simultaneously to many recipients, often containing advertising content;
- phishing confidential personal information (e.g. passwords) by impersonating a trustworthy person or institution (phishing);
- hacking into the user's ICT system using, among others hacker tools such as exploit and rootkit.
To avoid these threats, the user should provide his computer and other electronic devices, which he uses by connecting to the Internet, with an antivirus program. Such a program should be constantly updated.
Protection against threats related to the use of electronic services by Users is also ensured by:
- firewall enabled,
- software update,
- not opening e-mail attachments of unknown origin,
- reading application installation windows and their licenses,
- regular comprehensive system scans with anti-virus and anti-malware software,
- data transmission encryption,
- installation of preventive programs (intrusion detection and prevention),
- using the original system and applications from a legitimate source.